The members of the SoACT Committee who are not placed in assigned positions (President, Vice-president, Secretary, Treasurer) are responsible for:
- assisting the aforementioned members in their roles;
- ensuring communications between members of SoACT are represented on this committee;
- assisting with the overall success of SoACT productions through their support; and encouragement of any project chosen to be undertaken through the monthly meetings and decisions made at such meetings.
- SoACT productions
- Monthly committee meetings
- Annual general meetings
Receiving and responding to as required:
- Monthly and annual administrative reports
- Monthly and annual financial reports
- Agendas and minutes for monthly, annual and special meetings
- Regular correspondence sent to SoACT members
- Additional correspondence from committee members in relation to SoACT business which cannot be held over until the next regular meeting
Assisting with the production of shows through:
- Requirements as requested by the Director or Production Manager e.g. assistance with set and props, costumes.
- Support and encouragement of cast and crew throughout the rehearsal period
- Involvement in production when required, such as assisting new directors
- Actively promoting and marketing upcoming or current productions, particularly through word-of-mouth, within the Wagga community.